Driving Accurate Predictions with Oracle Cloud Analytics
JUNE 15, 2022 05:00 AM
What is Cloud Analytics?
Cloud analytics is the use of remote public or private computing resources in the cloud to analyze data on demand, which has become increasingly popular in recent years as more and more businesses move to the cloud.
Cloud computing analytics improves business decision-making by speeding up the process of gathering information, integrating, analyzing, and presenting data insights to businesses; it also offers several advantages over traditional data storage methods, including scalability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. However, with so many different options now available, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your business.
What is Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a comprehensive business intelligence solution powered by AI that offers robotic reporting and analytics capabilities to businesses of all sizes. Oracle Analytics' best feature is that it combines the convenience of the cloud with accurate predictions and forecasts for data processing and intuitive visualization.
Oracle Analytics Cloud vs the Competition
There is no shortage of options when it comes to enterprise cloud data analytics; but when it comes to enterprise cloud applications, Oracle Analytics Cloud
(OAC) is in a class of its own. OAC offers a comprehensive set of features and capabilities that are unmatched by any other solution in the market as its software is intended to meet a company's broad data analytics and data governance requirements. Here's a quick look at how OAC stacks up against the competition:
- Comprehensive set of features: OAC offers a complete set of features for enterprise analytics, including Data Warehousing, data discovery, reporting, and dashboards. By contrast, other solutions in the market are missing key features such as data Warehousing or only offer a limited set of features.
- Flexible deployment options: OAC can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment. This gives organizations the flexibility to choose the deployment option that best meets their needs.
What are the Benefits of Using Oracle Analytics Cloud Solution?
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a powerful and versatile tool that can help organizations of all sizes to make better decisions using real-time insights by consolidating data from multiple sources using powerful features, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing. Other key benefits of using Oracle Analytics Cloud include:
- It's built on the Oracle Cloud Platform, which means it benefits from all the security, scalability, and reliability that Oracle Cloud has to offer to adapt to changing needs, so businesses can continue to grow and evolve.
- It enables users to easily share data and insights with colleagues and partners - fostering better collaboration - with a number of pre-built data connectors, making it easy to connect to all your data sources, both on-premises and in the cloud.
What Features Does Oracle Analytics Cloud Provide?
Now that we've identified how OAC can benefit your business, let's look further into the features that make this possible.
- Tailored Responses: Receive personalized responses to queries raised in the personalized search feature, which answers user-specific business questions.
- Data Trends: While visualizing data, you can also benefit from correlations between data points that are constantly updated.
- Conversational Analytics: Using chatbot features, non-technical users can interact intimately with data. Improve data literacy by asking analytical questions with NLP techniques, such as how a user would normally speak.
- What-If modeling: Oracle Essbase is a multidimensional engine that is used to create complex business models that predict and forecast what-if scenarios.
- Collaborative content: Collaboration features enable you to share content in real-time with other employees, contractors, shareholders, and so on, and it is saved alongside the data visualization.
- Machine Learning: The system automatically identifies patterns and trends and creates the best data visualization to immerse with to make more informed, fact-driven business decisions using machine learning algorithms. Its predictive analytics capabilities help businesses to make forecasts so they can plan for the future.
If you're looking for a one-stop shop where everything will fit together, Oracle is a better bet right now because it can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, making increasing data-driven productivity across any organization easier. While there are several excellent alternatives, the Oracle Analytics all-in-one platform is without a doubt one of the best BI tools available, providing a quick and simple path for businesses to visualize data intuitively, generate valuable insights, and make accurate forecasts.
Take Advantage with an Oracle Cloud Advisory & Consulting Services Partner
Partnering with an Oracle Certified Partner to help you better understand the full capabilities of OAC will guarantee your data is integrated within the system in the most effective way. Whether you're looking for Cloud Advisory on how this product can best serve your business, or ready to take the next step in hiring an Oracle Consultant to execute the services, SMACT Work's team of Oracle experts are here to guide you in the right direction.
SMACT Works is a technology-focused systems integrator and IT/ERP consulting firm. We deliver end-to-end consulting, managed, and implementation services for Oracle Cloud Applications, IaaS & PaaS, On-Premise PeopleSoft & EBS Applications. Headquartered in Dublin, OH, we have a global presence with North America and Asia offices. We are an Oracle Gold Partner Cloud Standard, ISO 9001, and 27001 certified delivery organization serving customers with Excellence and Integrity.